Monday, July 17, 2023

Contrast

Contrast


The theme for this task is Contrast. From my perspective, to contrast something is to examine the differences among two or more elements, but compare is to do the opposite, to search for similarities. For this task, I have to basically design and make a jewellery piece which falls under the concept of contrast. The brief explains that I firstly have to brainstorm and come up with ideas. Then I need to do research based on this theme and I also need to choose a jewellery piece by any jeweller that conveys the concept of 'Contrast'  and write about it. After that, I will have to draw and design, do a few sketches with colour renderings. After that I will realize my design as a prototype, make a portfolio reflection and submission, then make my final piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cluster Collection Design

Set of gemstones.   This is my first visualisation of my Cluster Collection Design. I used different types of gemstones including rose quart...